Admission for other classes I to XI, depending on available vacancy starts from the last week of March.
For admission, the candidate should have passed the previous class from a recognized school.
- Candidate will apply for admission on the prescribed form
- They will paste their latest photo on the form.
- For proof of date of birth, they will produce certificate signed by the competent authority or the transfer Certificates from recognized schools.
- Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the district in which the previous school is located ,will be submitted at the time of admission.
- No change in the age entry of a scholar will be allowed in the records of the institution.
- Every student will regularly and punctually attend the school.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to attend classes without the written permission of the Principal.
- For absence due to unavoidable reasons, students will submit written application duly signed by their parents. In case of illness, medical certificate given by a registered doctor will be attached. Leave applications must be submitted within three days of absence.
- For absence without permission, absence fine will be charged. For continuous absence for ten days without permission , students names will be struck off the school rolls. The Principal however, may allow re-admission.
- Every student must have at least 90% attendance otherwise he/she can be debarred from appearing in the annual or Board Examination.
- Students are expected to strictly abide by the rules and regulations set by school administration and maintain decorum. Indulgence in any in-disciplinary activity of serious nature can compel the administration to expel the student in question.
Parents Teachers meetings are held at regular intervals throughout the session to communicate the academic and general performance of their wards & discuss the remedial measures to solve their problems